we are passionate about developing clients and their systems
Our primary intention is to support people to be as healthy as they can be as they move through the full spectrum of humanity in their work and their lives. We are committed to doing work that enhances the flow of love, truth and beauty in individuals, within groups and across systems. We do this by taking a systemic and developmental stance to our work with people in public, private and third sector organisations.
We hold a number of principles around how individual and collective change works and these inform how we work with you:
• Changing the conversation — moving away from debate and politeness into dialogue.
• Change is contextual — deeper understanding of the actual context you operate in.
• Change now not then — noticing how you show up in the team in real-time.
• Change self & system simultaneously — creating conditions to support people to show up differently.
• Change is messy —deliberately disorienting experiences.
• Change is integrating — generating understanding through reflecting on habits.